Saturday, May 19, 2012

my smartie sister.

For the past 4.5 years, my sister Robin has worked gruelingly hard towards a Marriage & Family Counseling Master's Degree from Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary. You cannot imagine the amount of scarily thick books she's read, the number of pages she's written (I'd honestly guess over the 2,000 mark), and the countless number of hours of counseling she's given, all for this degree.


Today, she graduates!

I am proud of my sister and so excited for her to be done with school and to have a "normal person life", as we call it. She really has worked so hard. Robin cares deeply for people and has a natural gift at drawing out the deep. She's compassionate and wise. She will make a great counselor and is already loved by many clients. Congratulations sister, you are free from school. Have a cupcake, go throw a frisbee. You don't have to study and miss fun things or write papers anymore! 


Happy Graduation Robin! 

. . .


3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay Robin! We are SO proud of you!! I know this was a long time coming and how nice it must feel to sit down, relax, and think to yourself, "I'm done... for real... I'm done" :) Great job! Sending our love from Holly Springs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for celebrating me from so far away! i like pictures of us. (thank you too, summer!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm proud of you and your giant brain <3

      Delete