Tuesday, August 28, 2012

our window.




We sleep with our bedroom window open every night in this apartment. The outside temperature normally gets down in the 40s or 50s, so an open window makes a big difference. I love lying in there and feeling a little brisk air on an exposed shoulder or foot. It's reminiscent of sleeping in the mountains for me and makes our room feel so cozy. I had the realization upon returning from time in North Carolina that it's one small detail I really love about our apartment and living here. High five little window, I like you.

. . .

6 comments:

  1. so sweet - I LOVE to sleep in a cool room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sleeping with the windows open is good for your soul.

    I'm loving reading about your life and adventures, Beth. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your alt description makes me want to come back and sleep next to your window.

    ReplyDelete