Saturday, September 8, 2012

100!

It's a momentous day for finnfolk. This is my 100th post! To celebrate, I would just like to share an awesome video. This is far more interesting than any gimmicky thing I could do like listing 100 obscure facts about myself or 100 pictures I love. I'm fairly confident we'd all be bored by #24 or so. This video is better. So if you've got a few minutes, I think watching it will make you smile. It's beautiful in lots of ways. 




Thanks to everyone who reads along!


. . .

8 comments:

  1. we watched this & we loved it. i got goosebumps all over. happy 100th. keep on writing. yours is my favourite blog in the whole wide world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! Keep the posts coming!! :) Love you! (ps.. video = awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sitting here on my sofa with a cup of hot tea, a cozy blanket, and Zorro's chin on my lap watching this treat. The reaction of the children made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, that is the exact thing that made me tear up the most.

      Delete