Tuesday, October 23, 2012

i am thankful for this marriage.

It was two years ago today that I married my dear husband. We stood in my parents' back yard on a most gorgeous fall day and at 4:30, with a small gathering of our closest family and friends looking on, we promised to stand by each other for the rest of our years. I feel such thankfulness to have been gifted such a wonderful man as my companion and these first two years have been deeply good. Seriously, I love it.  

Finn is in NYC this week for work and although we won't get to spend today together, we have fun plans to celebrate with a weekend away when he returns home. I can't wait! Let it be known that I love my life and I really love that man. Here's to years and years more of sharing life and belonging to each other. It's the best.


. . .


9 comments:

  1. y'all are the cutest. and the best. i lurb you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and blessings to you and Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are perfect for each other. Wish I could come celebrate with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lee! it will be fun when we all live nearby and can do surprises for each other and fun things together!

      Delete
  4. We are so blessed to have sweet Beth in our family. We love you so much and are so fortunate that you found him and he found you and He has you both. :) Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Carrie! Glad to be in your family : )

      Delete
  5. : ). happy anniversary, you two. your marriage teaches ours. love you so.

    ReplyDelete